Peanut Butter Breath Strain Online
About Peanut Butter Breath
Peanut butter breath, also known as “peanut butter” and “peanut breath,” is a hybrid marijuana strain known for its sedating effects. Crossed with do-si-dos and mendo breath, Peanut Butter Breath has a unique nutty and earthy terpene profile when smoked. Beyond the terps, peanut butter breath leafly will bring you down into a quality state of chill and relaxation. Originally from thug pug genetics, Peanut butter breath is very popular. And there are many do-si-dos and mendo breath crosses out there. Most breeders clout king have one called “peanut butter cup.”
Peanut Butter Breath helps with
- AnxietyAnxiety is one of the most common mental illnesses among those 18 and older in the US. In order to have the best experience possible. Subsequently, make sure you start with a small dose and work your way up as needed. Further, 16% of people say it helps with anxiety.
- StressStress and anxiety show up differently for everyone. For some people, stress and anxiety is generalized and ongoing. For others, trauma and life events come into play. This indicates that the best strains for treating stress can be of any type (sativa, indica, or hybrid) as long as they are dominant in limonene. In addition, 13% of people say it helps with stress
- DepressionDepression is one of the most common and undiagnosed mental illnesses in the world. Affecting 264 million people around the globe. in addition, sativa-dominant weed strains often produce an uplifting high that may be euphoric and counteract feelings of depression. Moreover, 8% of people say it helps with depression
- Relaxed: Peanut butter breath that help you relax tend to be indica dominant and contain a balance of both THC and CBD. Peanut butter breath weed contains a higher level of CBD than THC. Hence, allowing you to relax your mind while preventing couch lock.
- Sleepy: Peanut butter breath that help you sleep are primarily indica-dominant strains. Peanut butter breath weed can help you fight insomnia, ease pain and relax muscles. Therefore, making them the perfect nightcap for anyone struggling to get a good night of sleep.
- Aroused: As it turns out, peanut butter breath can enhance your sex life. Some consumers say the relaxing effects of cannabis increase sensitivity to pleasure and decrease pain. Hence, allowing for a much deeper level of intimacy.